Contact me if you would like to order any of these primitive stitches or if you have a unique idea of your own just let me know!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Honey Festival 2012

Within about a week I decided to make some cash and carry items for the Honey Festival that was coming up. I knew I was going to take some personalized display items for orders, but didn't have much made up to sell on that day. So I got busy and made all this in a little over a week.
I just love that saying.
 And I always sell this saying every time. And I figured out how to print on burlap!!! Much faster than hand stitching!!!!!
And this saying makes me laugh...and everyone who read it Saturday laughed too. Then finally someone thought it so true they bought it and took it home!
Then I made a couple bench pillows.
Something new I tried this year was making wreaths.

Now I have to get busy on all the personalized orders I took on Saturday!
I'm taking Christmas orders until October 31st!
Happy Fall Ya'll.

3 comments:

  1. I love the little flowers!! Can't wait to put in my first SMP's order! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are cute on the pics, also the wreaths are pretty too, I have been looking up some Christmas stuff, maybe I can get Michael busy on some things for me! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the sayings in the frames! :)

    I am visiting via Got Bobbypins where I saw you were a follower.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete