Contact me if you would like to order any of these primitive stitches or if you have a unique idea of your own just let me know!

Monday, November 5, 2012

I've been Stitching...

8 grandchildren picture: $45
Here is an 8 grandchildren picture. I love stitching the different stick people personalities:
baby with blocks

curly hair with teddy bear

red head with baby doll

princess
Ballerina
girl with puppy
teenager with purse and heels
boy with glasses and tie
Last Name Picture: $35

3 stick-grandchildren picture: $35
Super Hero
I can't help it, but I think the Super Hero is my favorite personality that I have stitched so far!!!!!

baseball player
Princess
Grandchildren picture 6 children with only canvas fabric: $40
soldier
rocking chair
Cowgirl
curly hair with kitty
plays flute in band
Hunter
And for those of you that have placed orders.....my fingers are moving as fast as possible!
I only have room for a couple more orders for Christmas, so let me know ASAP if you would like to order something. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Love the personalities u give to each little stick person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really gotten the hang if this, so cute! The super hero is cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete